What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of this site. This information may include:
- Contact details (e.g. address, zip/ postal code, E-mail address, home phone, mobile phone)
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address and browser type)
- Payment information (e.g. your credit or debit card details when making payment through our site)
- Information about how you use our site (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them, and what you clicked on)
- Information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
How we collect or obtain your information?
- When you provide it to us (e.g. by registering an account, contacting us, placing an order, making payment and writing a review on our site ).
- When you voluntarily complete customer surveys, participate in competitions or submit an enquiry through our site.
- When you visit our site, cookies and other tracking technologies will collect information automatically including sites you visited prior to visiting this site, location, browser, device and other statistics about your visit. And your IP address is also logged for fraud checking purposes.
What do we use these personal data for?
Depending on how you use our site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data may include:
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to any queries or comment to our customer service team.
- To improve and maintain the site, and monitor its usage.
- To investigate fraud and protect ourselves.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who do we share these personal data with?
The security of your personal information is very important to us and we value your trust highly. We will work hard to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and we never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other marketing companies, unless they are vendors or service providers who it is necessary to share the information with in order to fulfil our contractual obligations with you or deliver any services for operating this site (e.g. payment processors, delivery companies). To process your order, we may need to share your details with relevant credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. This is in our legitimate interests.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data and we will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Your rights in relation to your personal information as following:
- To request access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information deleted
- To restrict the use of your personal information
- To object to the use of your personal information
- To complain to a supervisory authority
However, please be aware that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.
- To withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the site and to compile statistical reports on website. You can set your browser not accepting cookies. The 'Help' section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to configure your browser to reject cookies altogether. Please note that if cookies are disabled or removed, not all features of our Sites will operate as intended.
Address: No. 58-15, F/2, Block 1-3, Phase I, Jingu International Hardware Trading Center, No. 32 FenJiang North Rd., ChanCheng Dist., FoShan, China
Last updated 23.05.2019